Monday, September 21, 2009

Pakistani Wamen Boobs

not do it ...

'm pissed off. angry black, like a beast.
I read on a blog a girl who wants to kill.
Tell me why, why come to us so bad? No, do not tell me that is just the fault of others, crap!
Who does not eat? Who has started counting calories? Who has an immense desire to be watched, to be accepted, to be envied, to control everything and everyone? Us!
just us, not hide behind a fucking finger, which is useless.
A boy died two days ago. He left the family, girl, a life to live. He died by accident. He did not want to kill. E'morto stop. And instead of us here that while we complain people are dying of hunger. We want to kill because the pain is unbearable.
Shit, but the others are there? We are there other FUCK, FUCK highly there.
against everyone and everything to show us from the others which we have always fucked.
cazzooooooooooo ... But this is pure hypocrisy. Perennial contradiction.
We all know an asshole? we care that we take off alone. We want to disappear but to be looked at. Delirium day after day until we come to those who also hunt loves us and wants only to understand. Why? Because we are fucking assholes. Because at the end of a growing force within us that does nothing but remove disassemble and others, to get us to our goal that THERE .
I was 55 that I said I was 50, now I say 48. Then there will be 45? why not 40?
But why do not you kill me first?
spent months to kill us slowly. But just do it right? What we care, just do this shit to end. The shit that we have created them, we . We been shaped him and then of course we also believe that every right, if not the duty , to take that away from him.
Sti cocks the rest of the world, so they are the cause of our beginning.
How disgusting is the only thing I can think of.
That anger, an anger fucking. because it is right that we should kill a girl because she's evil, nobody has noticed? There is no justice. Those fucking assholes dick because they do not stop to give him? why do not you watch it, because this world of shit does not do something?
Because she does not rebel? why do we influence that? because we are not able to say "sti cocks" of these people shit shit that fills us with his heart instead of saying "sti cocks" of those who loves us?
I'm crazy, I want to do something, but nothing I can do nothing but cry like a fool and hope it does not kill you really, I did not like that day, I looked in the mirror for the first time and I realized that was not right .... it was not really ... it was not for me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment