Sunday, September 6, 2009

How Do You Dilute Green Soap For Tattooing

Skeletal

So, yeah, baby, skeletal, bony, angular.
Yeah, baby.
Dot.
to close in an embrace.
no light, no. Unfortunately not get the idea.
Light is too good as a term. Skeletal
.
skeletal skeletal skeletal and again.
I'm sorry, perhaps, but not too much. They left me to myself. Oh, I'm told I'm crazy, which are self-centered, which is strange, that I HAVE stop. I do not need your shit. Skeletal
, more and more.
No, I do not think so. What I say is true, but it is reserved for the crap they are.
I have reserved the bones, those sharp, those that hurt when you turn in bed.
I liked to spot your fine words blog, give you hope. Instead I should learn to shut up, because what matters is what do, not what we say .
See? Skeletal
this regard.
I deserve to die. Why
yesterday, and I laughed as I did not do the time, surrounded by people who love me, clouded by alcohol, when unfortunately I ended up throwing up because of the vodka, even drunk I thought, "Well at least all the pizza, all the ice cream all my money, my dignity, my joy, my will to live, are there, without having made any effort and will not have to count calories, because they are all in the toilet "
Yes, I deserve to die just because I can not appreciate. Why do I have everything I could have, a guy who loves me, friends (far, but I have) two best friends who want me to what they want for themselves and end up in the same spiral unabated.
" How many calories did the host? "Today I thought about this in church.
Skeletal, more and more skeletal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment