Saturday, September 5, 2009

How Treat Masterbation

It's like I'm not me.

This morning, I wake up. belly gurgles.
But that will, yesterday I filled with 5 and profiterols about 80g of white pizza, do not complain.
I go to the bathroom, I take off my pajamas and I pull out my best friend (or enemy?) I go over there.
51.09
??
What? mo And he wants? How did I lose all sti grams?
I wear glasses when he was a three that I had mistaken for one. But that remains a numeretto 1. I dressed and I look in the mirror. Are the same as yesterday. Perhaps the stomach is a little flat, but that's normal, is empty. I am neither happy nor sad, they are not.
I have a banana stuck in his throat to avoid the risk of having sugar drops and then I started reading this. Giulia (skinnygirl) wrote that he wanted us to do a list of things that we like. I reflect on yesterday with a dear friend of mine.
I like:
- the cloudy sky and rain (but it makes me a little melancholy)
- I like nature (but never go for walks in the mountains because I suck insects prefer to look at the scenery)
- I like the picture (I stole the camera, at the beginning of July, now I do not know when shall recover)
- I love my boyfriend I do not find anything that
is this ...
- I love acting, dancing, writing, hanging out with friends, feel useful, help people, pray, eat, smile, run in the rain, the sun, the sea, customs, clothes, being with the family .. .. I liked a lot of things. Now I do not know why did not I find it so interesting and counterproductive. But I'm not sad, just do not feel anything. And this is more frightening. If I tried something, then I would feel alive.
These days I seem to no longer exist, not live.
and I do not feel enough.
I'm sorry, maybe I should not even write any more here. Fill people with sadness and melancholy and perhaps I'm getting almost hypocritical, I speak well with all the urge and say things objectively right. Sometimes I wish I also believe in what I say.
But it's more like I'm not myself, as if I were someone else. Kissing Girls
s

0 comments:

Post a Comment