Friday, September 18, 2009

Best Tie For French Blue Shirt




's been a few days, I seem to months.
I do not want to write more.
I should say too many things I am ashamed. I want to delete this blog and forget it, because it sucks. Like me I am disgusting. Thanks for the wonderful compliment, but I do not believe.
I'm not jealous, it looked, I see myself thin and beautiful. I put my pictures because now I do not give a shit. I put it, perhaps it is true
for a second could well be that I have liked, but did not feel mine. Those photos show a body that is not really mine.
light, position, all elements that lead to a lot of beautiful things. But when I see those pictures is like watching someone else's body, beautiful, certainly, but not enough. Not the way I am.
I placed another bottom half, I am about to enter and continue to swim in the balance between this and my world. What made mock beauty and happiness that I no longer believe.
lie to myself saying that I will feel better when I have reached my goal. I am a liar. Tion to others and me. But I can not do anything. They are puppets of a game that I can no longer stop and that makes me more happy. The numerical
rosi "no thanks" before I am fully self-control, now I feel a slave.
Slave of a body and empties ingurgita when he wants, without any satisfaction, only because it must.
Well sometimes I still feel powerful, to say "NO". But it happens less often.
or not eat because my stomach is closed because I eat too much or too empty. And I also have a sore throat then it means that I can not even trying to throw up (just because now I felt every day as well several times, without any results)
are a disappointment to everyone. But unfortunately a part of me is tired, the other one is sad is determined, and is the strongest. I'll start swimming,
eat less and will reach my goal and then as it is one of those places that will not end well ... I know that I will end. Fucking in hospital.
but I do not want, I do not own.
But I can not help but think that 50 is still too much. Can I expect better.
DO I expect better.
Maybe I will leave you for quite a while, I am ashamed to write, I feel stupid and a little help ...
but I will read more, I'll be quiet presence among you ... and when my apathy will leave you feedback without the slightest sense to me to feel close ...
A small kiss my ...
Mary.

THINSPIRATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment