Thursday, September 3, 2009

Actresses Showing There Breasts

me is "good" for

"Go into the bathroom, stuffed two fingers into your throat and vomit acidity in the toilet. " It
mom, I'll do it willingly, but not only that vomit. Vomit or lunch and dinner and any thing put in food. I have a perpetual
want to throw up in recent days.
Vomiting and drain what I feel. But, I do not think I'll do it, it would be a bad habit for me, it would be all too easy and I obviously love the hard stuff.
And then I do not need to vomit. I do not eat much, my appetite goes to whores. Let me be clear, is not that fast for days, it seems a rather silly thing if done voluntarily, because belonging to the body feeds on itself, but then the metabolism is blocked, all liquids are ONLY kg lost and when you forgive in mouth something, your body metabolizes it more because you take more 'than it should take more RImetabolizza and all that did not metabolized first.
There is no point in Grace fast, not fast ammenochè FOREVER.
But I do not I feel like it. I have no interest in eating. I only do it to stand up.
But instead I stand greatly to the "junk", including sweet potato biscuits popcorn. Oh those are I choose, but only when I leave. So I have to spend all the money on cigarettes, pretending that they're filling me .. MAH.
sad, very sad.
This whole situation is really sad. I do not remember when was the last time I laughed. I would like, it's nice to laugh, makes you feel good. I have to bind us. The
forced laugh. Before I did not laugh because I had the equipment, then now is the time to smile all the teeth, then disappeared. Now I'm the pathetic girl who tries to laugh.
We should all react a little, you begin to think that my life is throwing in the toilet, alone.
But I'm fine. It is very good.
Poor me, I'm also the design the word "Good."
But as always, we smoke above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment