Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Creatine Monohydrate With Superpump

ever.

Cry, cry and smoke.

smoke while you cry.

This heart is broken.

This item is broken.

This hope is broken.

No, do not give you permission.

No I will not breathe.

You can not breathe, breathe

, Mary, breathe.

I can not, can not do more,

I forgot, I forgot,

me I am lost on the way the instruction manual,

you can not go back, I'm sorry

,

can not breathe,

I slowly die,

not want yours,

I do not want your life,

I want my, I want only my

,

but has been lost, is lost on the road,

and no going back,

not return ever.


* Excuse me if I do not respond to comments, I can not, I can only throw phrases on a white sheet, without really thinking about it, throw them there and then throw them to you here, hope you like them, forgive me if I am absent as a person for a while *

0 comments:

Post a Comment