Thursday, September 3, 2009

Does A Ps3 Upconvert Standard Dvds

Albakiara

That's great, really touched me and I was almost too much in your words! St'idea that nobody wants to read your comments toglitela by the foreman, I wake up in the morning thinking about those who have commented .. XD E ' nice to see that people are encouraged by what you say, then even a little comment that says "give me what you write" unable to fill the days of a small light different ..:) I understand what you say, even though I've never risked to become obese, but I know the feeling (I think I have a very fast metabolism, so even if I hid the snacks I also, however, have never risen more than 67, 68 kg, but before I was low, then sq km was noticed that I was not really in shape) I also understand what it means to be ashamed to go out. I wear a 40 and I still have my underweight "ashamed" to go out in shorts in August and I am wearing long pants and neri.Quello can tell you is that you should free up some of the ghosts of the "old" you. Who cares what they think (that will never be what you think, because when you lose weight, you can do only compliments, not ammenochè course then you start to look like a sick person) yet I know sometimes I feel the same ( and I lost 13 kg) as if it never changed anything and all I were kidding, but then one day I saw a picture of me, my arms looked thin, like the legs, seemed almost invisible and I was impressed, so much feeling, because I had never seen her like this. I do not want to play the part of the hypocritical moralist, perhaps you're still in time to not throw your life. Maybe you do not SEE lost weight, but if you continue to lose weight at some point you hear the bones, you'll hear in bed when you turn around and you're always uncomfortable when you sit down, when you embrace it, they take you by the hand. No longer a fact but to SEE HEAR and you know what will happen? You can not do anything. You fool all day, you cling to what you'll see huge and pretend not to feel pain. Until one day maybe you will die, maybe they'll send you to the hospital may get well. But ... try to accept you in your normal, trying to show the world that you can, you're in control! Those "as" me, do not have ever had. Do not fall into the illusions, the lies in the emptiness of the days that you meet the people who now have only "them." Life is beautiful because it varies, because there are super thin, super big, normal, what if fuck it fuck it and those who get too poco.Non affect the malice and cruelty of people, but you .. love you ... I'm trying for some time, the more we feel the more the air seems to be missing, not to end in a whirlwind that has no light, rebelled and live your life, which is wonderful and is one ... and it's bad to live when you breath is cut off and helmets on the ground because you do not have the forces to do anything .. I would have reacted long ago, I understand my mistakes and unfortunately, only now I find myself thinking that it's too late .. kiss my dear, your light will dawn, just that you really see the desire, without fear ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment