Monday, March 14, 2011

Saying For Save The Date





Yesterday, taken by the discomfort of the weekend I went to the site of Topshop, well-known (at most) London shop (and now New York, although a bit 'more expensive) where to find clothes and accessories to fun Low prices. Until last winter was also the collection of Kate Moss, who I adored. Much more expensive than the rest, but very glam.
The first approach to the site is fantastic. Find it all, well-divided and do much less effort compared to the store where everything is much more confusing, the garments are appiccicatissimi and you find it difficult to choose anything, especially in the larger stores.
That's why I chose a pair of black flats with ankle flowers, a bag and a two-colored trench coat with the hood chiccosissima phenomenal. I arrived at the check-out and my trench had already sold out. What a disappointment! On the verge of desperation (it was really beautiful), I folded it up another trench, however, did not taste the same.
Finished all paid, I get an email antipaticissima. They can not process my order. Why? What happens? Delivered in Italy so the problem is not that.
Ugh ... I'm desperate!
But I do not give up! "Never give up" (or "in") said Churchill in '41. Never give up!
S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment