Thursday, March 17, 2011

Internal Error Software Exception Tally

CARO JAPAN ....


Public Yoko Ono's letter written to her beloved Japan, n a time when we are seeing a real disaster and where nature is screaming, desperately, something.

NEW YORK My dear people of Japan, I feel dizzy right now, just as if I was there with you, and I was struck by this disaster than it was you.

just recently I went to Tokyo, and I was thrilled that the city was beautiful, clean and quiet! I did not expect a disaster of similar proportions could hit the country I love so much.

Once, John, my husband, Sean and I were in Tokyo, in a hotel. It was the morning and the earthquake suddenly surprised us.

immediately grabbed Sean, who was then still a small child. I went into a closet, holding tight, Sean and I sat there, repeating over (the mantra, ed.) Namyohorengekyo.

When the quake subsided, John laughed and told me I could not understand why I went to put me in a closet.

explained that it is important to be protected by a structure. Well, at least that's what I was taught as a child.

The earthquake we experienced John, Sean and I was completely different from what you have just suffered. But tonight my body continues to shake his only memory.

So I'm deeply saddened by the earthquake who have suffered, and that was the most serious of all the history of Japan.

must have been really horrible. I offer each of you my deepest sympathy and my human love. I am very sorry for what you have to live. My heart is with you until the end.

With love, with love. (Translation by Luis E. Moriones)

- YOKO ONO



Lady Gaga has signed a bracelet with the words Pray For Japan, for sale on his website (as low as $ 5) and whose proceeds will go to the Japanese people.
Uniqlo, the Japanese chain of cheap cashmere sweaters, dresses and helped provide more than three hundred thousand blankets, as well as a grant of thirty million euro, signed by the owner, Tadashi Yanai. Two thousand two hundred stores worldwide, including Theory, pricess Tam Tam, Comptoir des Cotonniers, are putting the box, inside their stores for donations of money.
and Bergdorf Goodman, a famous American mega-store, on his Facebook page allows you to donate money.
Yoko Ono and George Takei, through Twitter, to find help with the many missing people finder.
....
S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment