Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ovulation Pink Tinged Ewcm Early Ovulation




Today I was given an important task: to dress a man.
Not easy! This is quite difficult and demanding character usually as anonymous, but then learned that his sweaters and his sneakers, like All Star, by Martin Margiela and his t-shirt of Barney's. So? What to do? I feel a little 'Rachel Zoe must find the perfect dress for Demi Moore at the Oscars. We need ideas and, fortunately, there is a rich web to draw on. The shops in the end are always the same. The world is really small.
I have to concentrate. Jeans, shoes, t-shirts and sweaters cool. This would translate into not trendy, brand important, but not too visible, excellent quality and little seen.
First I have to leave my town. This is New York!
And then, when it comes to men, the designers crazy. And I do not speak of an elegant man. Here there is no middle ground. Man can only be elegant, Tom Ford effect.
I'm talking about every day of street style. T-shirts with slogans gigantic, very low jeans with pockets, sweaters preposterous proportions exaggerated. E 'asking too much of the Traveling Pants "normal", precise, right to life, simple T-shirts, soft colors and a few written and sweaters of cashmere or cotton, simple and "clean"?! Apparently yes, but I do not give up!
I can do. Open up web ... Rachel arrival!
S.
rachel zoe work

Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick
jeans paul smith

seven

paul smith t-shirts

james Pearse

0 comments:

Post a Comment