Thursday, March 17, 2011

Grand Marquis Flasher Location

the lads are fine


smile thinking that I reviewed this movie, the original title "The Kids Are All Right July 31, 2010. I saw him again the other night here in Italy, where he has just come out. Strange to think who has already received awards, he has talked so much and come here just now. In a moment I questioned the adoptions by gay and single, a film that manages to tell, very normal, a family of "normal" has very little. And, despite this, the daily problems and the commonest of a lesbian couple that at least this has nothing other than a heterosexual couple, education of children, marriage tired, respect of the parties. Why it is always a relationship.
I found the film a bit 'slower than the English version. Annette Bening in the great sword to defend his family and Julianne Moore in a good version ambiguous and less strong than the first, but perhaps for this reason, a character closer to reality.
In a cinematic landscape that offers only Italian cinema, a gem tucked away in a smaller room. I think I should devote myself more to the summer movie, because here, in a little while ', will disappear well as evening shows! I say this with great regret. But perhaps the cinepanettoni, are what they deserve ....
S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment