Friday, February 18, 2011

Neutogena Deep Facial Cleanser

BLAKE THE MOVIES OF MY LIFE

Sometimes I think I missed the name of my blog. In fact it is not only a lookbook, in fact I do not speak always and only out of fashion. Sure, fashion is the main topic, the fulcrum around which everything, but then there are travel, cinema, anything but a bit '. But now I can not change the name and I can not even talk about what comes to mind. If that's okay, keep it up, you say?!

said, about cinema, I'd say that my favorite movies are Once Upon A Time In America, Casablanca , Moulin Rouge .... And, instead, even though I love movies so much, I can not fall in love with the film too "busy". First of all, I can only see a movie, so do not ever see them more than once. At home, on DVD, I'd rather frivolous films and romantic comedies and I watch them and see them again a hundred times. And then I think there is a time for everything. For now I prefer to laugh or dream, later, maybe, I will devote the classics.
horror movies they scare me, saddens me that dramatic, Fox Crime is banned from my tv and if I could, I would live on Fox and Life E.
am a woman of Jane Austen and Pride and Prejudice tops the list. Elyzabeth is my hero!
Then Julie Delpy (which by the way I saw at Le Pain Quotidien) and Ethan Hawke in Before Sunrise and Before Sunset. Dialogue, dialogue, what a beautiful story of the train! Intriguing!


now and forever, Pierce Brosnan. Two first game with the beautiful Rene Russo (and elegant clothes by Michael Kors) and the beautiful art museum. But I also loved me and Remember The Ghost Writer. Basically I had already Remington Steele swore eternal love. Mammamia prefer in the musical (the twenty times I saw?), But Sam showed me his heart beat.


One time I was in love with Di Caprio. I think I've watched movies unknown, his entire filmography. But then he chose a genre a bit 'too much for me, so I have a little' left out.

For the rest of reality TV show and a go-go. Desperate Housewives is great, perhaps the best, along with Sex and The City of a different kind.

And then Laguna Beach and The Hills, just to feel closer to my Los Angeles.

And Gossip Girl, my first East Coast. Obviously, Gilmore Girls, and first love, Beverly Hills 90210.


ultimate guardian and on It's Complicated, will be for Santa Barbara, the home country or the age progresses. and blackmail D'Amore, Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock, Alaska and a premonition!

There are many others, that surely I'm forgetting. But the kind you realized that right? I go to the movies for some culture, but at home should only be pleasure and fun.
My dvd collection is in alphabetical order and then there's the TV section, as in any self-respecting site. So now that you download from the web, but I remain old school, and I want them physically, with their lovely covers, there in my bookcase white. After all, the sense of ownership I've never missed!
S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment