Sunday, February 27, 2011

How To Play Farm Villa On Bb

What to wear for a fashion show? There's

It is concluding the Milan fashion week. Tomorrow I am waiting for my appointment almost fixed with Giorgio Armani. A privilege that gives me a dear friend. Immense emotion. If you're not part of that world do not know what that means. I myself was shocked! E 'frenetic atmosphere, chaotic. The shows always start late. Outside there is a large crowd. The audience of fashion, mostly women, are dressed very well. Not elegant, but particular, quirky, very attentive to detail. There really is everything. The people of fashion you know it.
And I like the lighthouse tomorrow '?! I use one foot out, then normal shoes or heels, not even talking about it. For flip-flops is still far too early with the flu and that I drag myself for days, I'd say there is no need to risk it. So? What can I match the one pair of shoes I can wear a pair of Adidas neon yellow? Luckily, this year brings a lot of pop ...
I found a great idea on one of my books-the Bible: a suit in black lycra top that put a little 'all. He does Yvonne Force Villareal, well-known New York art world. Tuta, dancers and long cardigan, suit, high heels and leopard print robe, all, wedges and long jacket. Comfortable (especially in this time of "obesity") and new! I invent version tracksuit, adidas yellow dress and black jacket. I do not know if you will excuse me from Armani, but they are lame I can do?!
S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment