Thursday, February 24, 2011

Best Sean Cody Episode

ZARA.COM


The other day I tried a new game. I saw a nice jacket in Zara on Cupcakes and Cashmere. Then my daughter was looking for a jacket in Zara App sull'iPad and I magazine. I sent it into the store looking for her, but nothing was missing. They told me to order it from the site. No sooner said than done. I spent a few euro more (few) to get it within 48 hours but has arrived. To be honest I was a bit 'in doubt about size. Ranged from S to XL in a second than measured by (guess' where was the XL? No, Maybe!) And I finally decided, at the risk for an M. Perfect. Although there is a policy change, then no-problem.
The arrival of the jacket, punctual, was preceded by a series of emails from the site of Zadar. Efficient and timely. Incredible! Congratulations!
Now I just have to show it off!
S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment