Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Princess Beatrice Beautiful

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXD

I went even though I do not have my computer.
These days I could relax (ahahahaha> _>) I planned my days, I cleaned the house (I hoped to make mom happy but it was better if I had to burn calories fate ONLY ball .. oh well> _>) I are given time to eat, distributing the food in 5 times of the day and giving me cioccalata (the Finger Kellogg, low-calorie and light .. uu) to avoid binge eating and compelling ... you know?
52.7 (my weight had reached 53.7, a day arrived the next day to 53.3 and 52.7)
Oddioooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I was flying, great .. OO
was a lot of time not losing weight, it was great. . if my guy was not very well (not at all actually)
I did something for me, I feel much better control of the situation, I give myself time to smoke (ie NOT smoke .. XD) I eat more and often I allow myself a little bit more energy to avoid having a sudden crisis of hunger, I eat more vegetables and cheese (I lack of calcium) and ... everything is perfect .. O_O
FORTISSIMO If it were not for the mood swings, to the muscles that hurt me (I do not know why) and the oppressive heat that makes my blood pressure to drop absurd (I want the winter and duvets and large sweaters ..*______*)
I wanted to be happy with you ..:)
A Kiss, SEPRO to be back soon to comment on all blogs (I always read them when I can enter but do not have time to write comments ..)
a kiss to all:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment