Saturday, August 29, 2009

How To Set Powerpoint 2007 To A3

For Sara

You want some advice. No I do not know who to do it and could not even I could do it. Talk about control. Oh yes, now I think, perhaps we also believe that control you know. Well I thought. I wanted the 42, then 40 then 38 and on, but I knew it, of course. I wanted the 60, then 55, then 50 and down as well. I wanted less sides, I now have the bones protruding. I do not eat or binge, but I controllo.Svegliati will not fall into a nightmare bigger than you. What should you advise, how to count calories? How many burn? How to lose weight? For what? To wake up in the morning and think that eating too much not to take, what to do to burn, not to go out with friends for not eating, not wanting to have sex with your boyfriend because you suck, give up the sea, ice cream, costumes, the tight clothes, the real control? Want this? End up in a whirl without end, which throws you down, you will not ever be satisfied, because there is' an end. You'll want less, not less, until one day you will end up in hospital with a drip and a tube down her throat. But you had your control. You will eat the same dish at the same place, with the same fork, knife spoonful, but because the same glass altrienti do not know how much they weigh. Will hurt muscles, bones, the breath that goes away, the headaches, until your heart one day might as well stop, why not? Locked in the house without anyone, without being understood, ready to monitor, count and recount everything around you. You will be alone, abandoned, depressed, tired, you feel a failure, selfish, egotistical, stupid, useless and powerless. Think about it, I think (as mery says) think before ending up in a game that is only made of shadows and darkness ... there is no salvation, no light, no nothing, we're not even the more you ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment