Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Does Cm Dry Up Before Af

Desaparecer

13 years, are huge, they are bad, I suck.
I eat, I eat until Gorge, I eat to feel full of something, and eat enough.
14 years, the first cutter, the first cuts, the first dreams of infants, the broken heart.
15 years, alcohol, alcohol, drugs, cuts, and the other between a kiss and a skirt shorter and shorter and one hand always slips deeper into the meat and skin, between the blood and pain and I I put down and thrust his fingers into the skin until you feel it breaks in his hands, until you see the blood that drips from me, wiping, purifying them, taking away everything.
December 15 years, are huge, a little girl with a nearly 46 meter and 70. The appetite begins to disappear, disappears as the will to live, like the old days with his wrist cut, under boiling water. Less than 6 or 7 pounds in a week of fasting.
January 15, she met him, my beautiful Him, He takes me all the razor blades and throw me away, under the rails of a train, he takes out life and hope and the will to live.

"The monsters are real and even the ghosts are real. They live within us and sometimes, they win" Stephen King

He was right, because fullest. January 16
years, are horrible, they are huge, I'm afraid, I'm alone. Quarrel with my best friends, fight with him for months, wrapped in a wild back and really did not understand my monster, 10 kg on. They leave the bones.
Jun. 16 years, 55 kg.
August, after 17 years in July, 52.7.
Now the monster has won, I know. I've lost, I lost to myself. I want to disappear. * No entry if

de Querer ALDEGAZAR up de Querer DESAPARECER * (Quote LittleMissObsessive)

0 comments:

Post a Comment