Saturday, October 9, 2010

Service Instalizationfaild

Gabriella Ferri



Remedios, little girl, little girl, beautiful, beautiful little girl Linda stayed there, sitting on the edge of mary perlasel hands full of sun on your forehead and orchid white smile, soul and joy Palomayo, you sing comfort, hope you sing, you sing remedies, hopes that one day I can tell you: "I love small, tiny, beautiful, beautiful, piccola, piccola, piccola, piccola, pico , pico, pico ... "Your story, once told us, God, your little brother with his guitar, you were asleep down the moon, you were happy, little Remedios, hopes that one day I can tell you: "I love you, little, little, beautiful, Hermes, piccola, piccola, piccola, piccola, pico, pico, pico ..." The sun on your face and smile , white orguidea, Palomayo soul and joy, comfort you sing, you sing hope you sing remedies hopes that one day I can tell you: "I love you, little, little, beautiful, Hermes, piccola, piccola, piccola, piccola, pico , pico, pico ... "


Traduzione
Remedios, piccola face ragazzina, bella, dolce rimasta splendida così piccola, assise in riva al mare will piene mani di perle, in front of the sun and the smile white orchid, dove, and the soul and joy, the consolation you sing songs of hope, you sing Remedios hopes that one day I can tell you: "I love you baby, girl, beautiful, sweet, baby, baby , baby ... "your story, once told us the God your little brother with his guitar you have you been sleeping under the moon were happy, baby Rimedios hopes that one day I can tell you:" I love you baby, girl, beautiful, sweet, baby, baby, baby ... "the sun and smile in front of white orchid, dove, and the soul and joy, the consolazionecanti hope you sing, you sing Remedios hopes that one day I can tell you:" you I love you baby, girl, beautiful, sweet, baby, baby, baby ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment