Saturday, October 3, 2009

Words For Stressed Friend

the shadow of myself. Back

16.9. (BMI)
I should be happy, but I start to cry, I cry for what I'm doing or not.
I cry because I do not want to write and I am ashamed.
I cry because I always have.
I cry because my boyfriend is home to a His ex and I did not respond. Tonight I'll cry because
always pretend like I'm fine.
I cry because this song makes me feel dead but alive.
cry because there is no solution, there is no way out, this is my life and I do not want to change it. Or rather she does not want you she's possession and can not do anything. Talk in my place, breathe in my place, my place to eat, cry in my place, sometimes even laughing at my place and leaves me to watch, unable to do something, something concrete. Pantry items, rivers of words, but the hypocrisy is my impersonation.
"today c'avevi hoped, poor fool, did not understand anything, I wanted you Now I hold tight, because I just want your own good "
This voice resounding in my head ... I no longer, there is someone else in my place, I do not see why I should continue writing.
... I'm sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment